lørdag den 21. februar 2009

Don't give the child sharp objects!!



Last summer I cut my hair very short and I liked it while it was short, but ever since it became "not quite short, but not quite long either" I've just been waiting for it to grow long again and now it's actually starting to get pretty long!


BUT of course I had to do something stupid. I don't have a lot of patience and I love to alter the way I look... so of course I gave myself a haircut. I just cut my bangs short to right under my eyebrows but it just looks like a fucking fringe, and it just doesn't suit me.


I totally freaked out but then I remembered that it's cold enough outside to just wear a hat.





...And yeah I know this is the worst first blog ever. I'm not promising to improve either.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar